Eureka Nadir 65 E - Fekete
Nadir 65 is a commercial, automatic grinder from Eureka. It combines new technology, great design and convenience. Perfect for baristas and professional use in small cafes and bars. Recommended as an espresso grinder.
On-demand grinder with infinitely adjustable micrometric control of grinding. Extremely easy to use - with an electronic display, setting of a single or double dose and the function of continuous grinding.
Its Italian industrial design makes Nadir a perfect decoration of any interior. Flat steel burrs provide even grinding and operation for years. The operation and dispensing is a pure pleasure thanks to the display and control with buttons.
- High Speed Grind Dispersion. The typical mechanical composition of our burrholder set, that can be dismantled removing only 9 screws, permits to quicly replace and clean the burrs as well as a remarkable time and coffee saving.
- Stepless Micrometric Regulation System - assures incomparable setting precision and saving of time and coffee.
- ACE - Anti-Clumps & Electrostaticity System ensures an incomparable cleanliness and dose consistency.
- All-purpose fork is ideal for any kind of portafilter and allows barista to accomplish other operations during the grinding phase.
- Voltage 220 - 230 V / 50
- Hopper capacity 1.2 Kg
- Burrs 65 mm - Stainless steel (Diamond inside) Control
- Stepless Micrometric Regulation System (patented by Eureka)
- Body Die-cast aluminium Power / RPM
- 450 W / 1350RPM
- Productivity 1.8 - 2.2 g / s
- Width 232 mm Depth 264 mm Height 559 mm